Thank you for registering for the Murroe Darkness into Light. We now have 1,000+ registered, and are delighted with the response from you all.
We have ample car parking available, all within 5 minute walk to the Muintir na Tíre Hall. Can you please:
· Car pool where possible;
· Plan to be in Murroe by 3.30 to facilitate getting to the event on time;
· Follow steward instructions at all times – they will be directing traffic from outside the village;
· Please note that we are operating a one-way system in the village, using both left and right lanes;
· Go to the car park to which you are directed;
· Do not park on the walk route, which includes the village street.
Use footpaths when you are walking from the car parks to the hall. The section of the village from Crokers to Glenstal Gates will be closed from 3am-
If you live near Murroe and plan to walk to the event, please note that traffic will be entering and existing the village at the Monument, so be aware that all of these roads will be busy from 3am, and again after the walk.
We particularly want to thank everyone in our community for your support in organising the walk, the 50+ stewards and helpers who will be ensuring that all walkers have a safe and pleasant trip to Murroe & Glenstal Abbey.
Looking forward to seeing everyone early, early, tomorrow morning!
Murroe Darkness into Light committee.